Our CMS Development is an excellent asset for your company
We started the CMS Development in Pakistan with our professional web developers, community managers, SEO experts, and freelancers to give better and cheaper CMS solutions, especially to small and medium-sized companies (SMEs).
At Insitech, we set advertising, knowledge, networks, producing a great synergy with multiple benefits:
- • Better web pages
- • Lower prices
- • Flexibility and expertise for any project
- • Avoiding outsourcing
- • Reduction in project development times
Hiring our CMS Website Development Company translates into higher expectations of success at the lowest possible cost. We create CMS Development solutions for small or medium-sized companies that want to enter the world of the Internet or for companies with websites that need an update, such as their mobile version.
Not all web pages are the same, and for this, we have several types of CMS depending on the kind of page needed. There are those for blogs, corporate pages, real estate, online stores, news or magazines, multimedia content, etc. Some CMS are developments with open source projects with optional "premium" plugins, and others work under a paid license. An essential CMS can be divided into two large groups:
CMS for web pages:
- • WordPress
- • Drupal
- • Joomla
CMS for online e-stores:
- • Prestashop
- • WordPress + WooCommerce
- • Magento
Advantages of CMS Development in Pakistan:
- • Developers and the community are organized to develop and release new versions of these CMS regularly.
- • Thousands of modules (or plugins) developed by other independent programmers help us complement the base CMS with new functionalities for free or paid.
- • They are designed so that once the web project is implemented. Then, it can be the end customer who does the content management, leaving the developer to just complete modifications, updates, and maintenance tasks.
For its characteristics:
- • It depends on the programming language—for example, PHP, ASP.NET, Ruby on Rails, Python, PERL, etc.
- • Based on license: Open Source or Proprietary Software
For its use and functionality:
- • Blogs: for personal pages
- • Forums: to share opinions
- • Wikis: for collaborative development
- • E-learning: a platform for online teaching content
- • Electronic commerce: user management platform, catalogue, purchases and payments
- • Digital publications
- • Dissemination of multimedia content
- • General-purpose